Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boracay 2011 - Day 3

by Ruru Pilapil

Last Day in Boracay, Day 3. Since its our last day in Boracay, we decided to wake up early and hit the beach in the morning before we check out by 12PM. We really want that perfect tan! Haha! :)


As the usual, started the day with a healthy breakfast from Zuzuni Restaurant. It was one great day, the sun shines so bright and the beach was so inviting. :)

I ordered Banana Pancakes for Breakfast.

And Fruit Muesli for Chlo. Nice! :D

Zuzuni's menu.

After breakfast, we went straight to the beach front to take some photos. The weather was perfect that day! :)

So here we are, goofing around. :) Haha!

We also took a photo in front of Zuzuni Hotel. Can you see the room with towels hanging on the second floor? That's our room! Wahahaha!

Went back to our room, changed our clothes and again, hit the beach! Stayed under the sun for an hour just lying in the sand and enjoying each minute that we're in Boracay. Oh, Boracay is really love. We don't wanna leave! :)

But everything has an end. We must prepare, pack our things, and check out by 12PM.

So here's our room, so hard to go. :|


And a view from our balcony.

By 11:00 AM, we're done preparing and ready to check out. We checked out early so we can stroll and have lunch at D'Mall. It also gave us time to buy pasalubongs and other anik aniks. Haha!

On our way down to the reception, I saw Solenn Heussaff seating in front of me having breakfast!!! Oh, my Lord! Destiny!!! Hahaha! I couldn't remember a thing except that I was left standing there in front of her, I was stunned. This time, I don't wanna miss this chance to take a picture with her. Haha! Dream come true! She's nice and so darn hot! I even had the chance to shake hands with her. lol. ♥

And a picture with these wonderful ladies! :) Yown!

After that fan like scene, Chloe and I went straight to D'Mall to find some funky stuff. Had lunch at Paraiso Grill. And what's new, grilled chicken again for lunch. Hahaha! :p

Bought some Boracay bracelets for my pamangkins. :)

It's time to go. We went back to Zuzuni to pick up our things and rode a trike back to Cagban Port. Then boat ride to Caticlan Airport.

Stressful uwian. With our original ticket Caticlan to Manila, Cebu Pacific diverted us to Kalibo to take the plane there going to Manila. I already forgot the reason why we're sent there, it was one stressful afternoon for me and Chloe. Oh, I think the plane already reached it's weight limit or something so they can't accommodate us anymore. Hahaha! Imbento. But something like that. In return they gave us tickets to any local destination for free. Haaayst.

On our way to Kalibo Airport, instead of stressing ourselves with what happened, I took some pics of views from our van window. Hahaha!


Even got lost at this place.

Witnessed a procession.

And after an hour... At last, Kalibo International Airport!

A simple remembrance from the beautiful Island of Boracay.

We will be back, that's for sure! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment