Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chatuchak Weekend Market - Bangkok, Thailand

by Ruru Pilapil

Third Day at Bangkok was all about shopping! And since I'm there on a weekend, I better not miss this opportunity to visit Chatuchak Market, which is only open during weekends. Perfect! ;-)


Chatuchak Market is near Mo Chit BTS Skytrain station, which is the last station on the Sukhumvit line. Chatuchack is known for selling a wide range of products, almost everything that you can think of are all there! From clothing, furniture, even pets and pet accessories, its all there! Swear! Haha! :-D


I did try to at least pass on all the stores found there, but I couldn't! Our very own Divi is nothing compared to this! Here's the Chatuchak Market map, I think its bigger than the SM Mall of Asia. 8-O


I can say that this little stores found at Chatuchak sells the most fashionable clothes at their cheapest price. Its heaven! :-D


Here are some funky watch I saw while strolling.


Street food. I've been looking for exotic foods to try, but I didn't find any...


One whole day is not enough to completely stroll around Chatuchak. Its one hell of a market, I ended up tulala after a 4-hour of non stop walking and haggling. But I'm happy though. :-D After shopping, I decided to have lunch at one of the malls in Siam Square. On my way back I saw this big parking lot full of cars, this is the parking lot for Chatuchak shoppers. Maygahd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment