Monday, January 24, 2011

Circles - Makati Shangri-la Hotel

by Ruru Pilapil

IKR. Its been ages. Haha! POP's first post for this year would be events from the last month of 2010. Bow.

Been busy at work, don't really have time to post. But I have to do this, I still have lots of pending posts to publish. Pressured. Jec, I need you to help me with this. Lets start updating... :lol:

Last December, our company had a Christmas Dinner at Circles - Makati Shang. Its my first time to eat there, been really looking forward to it. Though buffet dinner is really not my thing, I don't eat much on buffets. Lots of food to choose from, everything was there. 8-O

I started with some Japanese food. 8-)


Full meal with different kinds of meat - Chicken, Beef, Lamb. And fried rice, of course.

And my favorite part of the meal, dessert! :-D I had a great time trying all those pastries and cakes. Heaven! :-D




One of my favorites, I don't know what's its name. But its like a gelatin in fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup. Yum! :-D


After dinner, we had a mini photo op at the Lobby's Big Christmas Tree. Merry Christmas! Haha! :-D

And then we went to Conway'z Bar to grab some drinks. Party, Partey!!! Haha! :-D

With Conway'z Live Band... Such a wonderful night. What a way to end 2010. :-)

2 comments: