Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm still here

by Jec Chua:

Sorry for being a very bad blogger.
I know, PoP misses me a lot, and I feel the same. I'm always being reminded by my dearest blog partner to blog, but I don’t have the time. Someone I know is even mocking PoP for lack of updates. But blogging is not about being up to date with everything every once in a while, for me it's about putting all your ideas and emotions in words or in pictures -passionately, and sharing it to everyone who would drop by your site. To me, it's more of a life book, a diary, so I don't care about blog hits that much (popularity in blogging is just a bonus).

So let's go back to business.

What's really keeping me busy?
The Boyfriend

Obviously, everyone knows I am currently in a relationship, thanks to Facebook and the "chismosas" around haha.
I guess I have been busy with a lot of other things my whole life, I think it's just for me to now dedicate my time to my happiness (yes, love life!!!)
I am so happy right now. Never felt this happy my life. Cheesy much, but really, I thank God for all the blessings -over pouring blessings I am having right now (of course Dj is my favourite blessing).

I'll be back to update you about tons of things I've been doing lately, including my "MOUNTAINEERING" adventures. See you all.

From dj:

You need to print this first to read. (extra challenge lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment