Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe

by Ruru Pilapil

Last Friday night, Cha and I went out to secure tickets for the up and coming Harry Potter 7 movie. We're expecting the tickets to be sold out on the week of its showing date, so its better to be sure..we bought three tickets at Glorietta for this coming Friday, that's for me, Cha, and Kel. :-D


I've been busy for the past month, even working on holidays, going home late at night than the usual 5pm. It even broke my daily routine of going home with Cha since we have the same work sched. In short, I haven't seen Cha for the past month..I think. Even my blog partner Jec, I haven't seen her like since forever. Lol.


Cha and I did a lot of strolling and shopping that night, the usual bonding. I'm a mall rat, mall is my therapy when I'm tired and stressed. This is what I need during that night, just to unwind and relax. And of course, last but not the least..dinner out. I love dinner outs. Haha!


We went to this one restaurant in Legazpi Village, near Greenbelt 5, along Dela Rosa Street. Actually its more of a bakery Cafe since they are known for selling cakes and pastries. But they also offer a wide range of food, from pasta to rice meals.


I ordered a quarter lb Sirloin Burger with Potato Chips. Yum! :D


Cha ordered Fettuccine with Seafood and Sundried Tomato Pesto. :D


And for our drink, we both ordered this cool and striking Red Iced Tea. :-P


What a relaxing ambiance, christmas decors all over the cafe!


For dessert, we ordered this one slice on Brazo. Which I think was so worth it! Haha!


Anywho, that was a fun night. Nice to see friends again, I've had enough of my officemates. Haha! And uhm, I'm so looking forward to this coming Friday, HP movie date with Cha and Kel. Haha! Ciao! ;-)


...and also, I missed POP. :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment