Ruru has been pounding my head since December to at least post something to our blog. Looks like I'm enjoying he torture his giving me since I haven't delivered the tasks he assigned to me since last year. (Try a little harder friend. Haha) Good thing he loves me enough to forgive my tardiness and all. It's new year Jec, it's time to change.
I have valid reasons for not writing. I-justify daw? Haha
You will hear from me more starting this week. I mean, I'm not posting anything the last one was ages ago,the concept of partnership that makes this blog unique is not very present anymore.That's why Ruru and I are up on a mission of rejuvenating POP! We will definitely make POP 2011 more interesting and a more enjoyable reading experience for the readers.
I bumped into Madey few weeks ago, and he brushed on the topic of blogging while we were chatting on our way home. He just started blogging yet, he gained a lot from it. I know he is a very talented child ever since, but we could have been equally enjoying the perks of blogging if we will just take things far more seriously. I mean, like my friend, he wants blogging badly and he is very eager to pursue it. Spirit of enthusiasm, please come to us.Jumping off the drama, let's move on to some happy events.
Christmas and New year's a blast, but that is so last year so I will drop them off, and keep it in loving memory of my wonderful 2010. Year of that puffy, cute, little hopping rabbit is in, and there are a lot of things to look forward to.
By the way, January is my buddy Ruru's birthday month! And I'm proud to say that despite our overly as hectic as the Pope's schedules, we managed to celebrate his birthday together. We had a fun, fun night of bonding and of course when you're with Ruru, picture-taking is absolutely numero uno in our things to do so we had a lot of pictures, tons of it.
We went to Chili's that night and we pig out. We ordered a lot, that it could actually feed 4 hungry people but we finished everything up to the last bite .It's my chance you know, it's only once a year that my dear blog partner would treat me out for an expensive dinner. Hehe
Another good news this 2011. My boyfriend’s band "kinda" hired me to write for them. Ehem.
Woah! This is really amazing. I really wanted to write ever since, and this could be the start of something great for me. I know most of you will think that it’s an easy catch for me since Dj is playing for them, but NO, or maybe YES because I'm the only one they know? What ever. I'm excited about the project.
Watch out for Talahib! You’ll get to know them more, through me of course! haha




No comments:
Post a Comment