Two weeks ago, my friends and I went out basically to chill. As per Tom's request, we scheduled this dinner slash something something on a Friday where everyone's kind of free from work and all other disturbing activities. Haha! Good thing, majority of us are free and so willing to meet that night, a mini get together, again! :-D
Straight from Makati, Cha and I went to Eastwood to meet these peeps. We arrived there first, then Eloi, Tom and Cza, then Cel, and last but not the least, our papampam friend, Jing jing!!! :lol:
We had dinner at Fazoli's at Citywalk 1, Eastwood. With their unlimited Garlic Bread Sticks and drinks, I can't barely finish my order. :-?
We ordered the following:
Pizza & Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce
Pizza & Fettuccine Alfredo
Rolled Pizza (sorry I forgot its name) Haha!
Chicken Pasta Ceasar Salad
After dinner, we took some pictures while Jing jing's at the wash room. Haha! :-P Obviously, she's our favorite friend. Hahaha! :lol:
The original plan was to have coffee after dinner at the nearest coffee shop there at Eastwood, just to relax and to catch up. But Jing jing insisted Froyo over coffee, and from there we found ourselves driving to Katipunan, Quezon City where a nice froyo house is located. Lucky for us, Cel brought her car so it wasn't that hard for us to jump from one place to another. :-)
Frutti Froyo. I'm a big fan of froyos, and I'm so excited to try this one out.
Rating = Excellent!
The ambiance is quite amusing, with funky interiors, you'll surely enjoy your very own made froyo. The setup is kind of the same with that of Tutti Frutti (in Glorietta) where you're almost in charge of everything, from the quantity of froyo you want on your cup up to how high would be your toppings are. But I can say, this is way more fun than that of my Tutti frutti experience. More toppings to choose from! :-P
Picture! Picture!
Team USTe. Where's Vic? We miss you, Vic! :-D
![]() |
Team UP. Mary and Kel, where art thou? :lol:
Lately, I found myself addicted to Korean stuff...kpop, drama, culture, and fashion. Annyong! :-D
Group pic. Lol. :lol:
Our night didn't end there, with some of us (including me) who doesn't want to go home that early (11pm). We've decided to take it to the next level, need to unwind more with the help of alcohol. Haha! From Katipunan, we went straight to Antipolo to grab a few drinks and pica pica.
Drinks with friends while looking on that fantastic view is the bomb! ;-)
Yeah, right! I think we should do this more often. :-D


















No comments:
Post a Comment