Sunday, December 26, 2010

Busy Peeps Reunited

by Ruru Pilapil

Two weeks ago, I get to see my Eco friends which I haven't seen for a very long time. Its like a mini get together for us. :-D I'm also happy to see Jec again, its been like months.. I guess we're all busy at work that we don't have time to meet even for just a simple dinner. Tr was there too, I haven't seen her since August, see, this is really something. Haha!

Lau, Carla, Kat and Marco was also there. A lot of catching up and food tripin'. I really love dinner with friends. :-D

We ate at this newly open branch of Amici at the Makati Ayala Triangle Gardens. There are also other restaurants around the area, its really a good idea to develop this place.

We ordered the following:
Insalata di Cesare (Caesar's Salad)

Spaghetti Aglio Oilo E Pepperoncino - Spaghetti Aglio Oilo E Pepperoncino (my personal favorite)

Spaghetti Red Vongole E Gamberetti Pasta - Bounties of the sea with special red sauce

Al Quattro Formaggi - Four cheeses

Tutta Carne - Italian sausage, ham and pepperoni

Tr was late that night, for 2 hours I guess. So in order to make up to us, dessert is all on her. Haha! We all had gelatos from Cara Mia for dessert. Thanks, Tr! :-P Next time, don't be late..ok? :lol:

We ordered Pistachio, Blueberry Supreme, Sans Rival, Cookies and Cream and a slice of Sans Rival Cake for Tr. Yum! :-P
Pistachio

Sans Rival

Cookies and Cream

We were all full by the end of the night, and a bit energized that at last we get to see and bond again. :lol: And oh, we miss Chard.

And right after dinner, we had a mini photo op at the Symphony of Lights at the Makati Ayala Triangle. :-D

Great night. Until next time. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment