Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December, 2010

by Ruru Pilapil

Got an early Christmas gifts from my dear friends. Yeah! See, I'm so not that hard to please. *hugs*

All the way from Cali, thanks Chlo from this nice sweatshirt. Did you know that its on my wish list? Haha! Thank you! I'll see you next year, right?!! Yeah! :-D


A funky cellphone Charm from Chie. I remember posting this cellphone charm here on our blog, wishing that someone so generous can give me one. And voila! Santa Chie, thank you! :-P


And last but not the least, korean glasses from Dhoonabels that she even ordered somewhere out there! (I really don't know where)  Haha! Thanks, Donna. tayo na ang fan ng mga Koreano. lol. :lol:


I'm so blessed with friends. I miss you all, hope to see you all soon! What you want this Christmas? :-P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment