Finally, I get to try this one resto just a few tumblings away from our office. Chocolate Fire!
This year, Jack (my officemate) and I got our well deserved promotion. *clap clap* And since Jack's salary is still higher than mine, it was all on her! Thanks for the treat, Jack! :)
At first, I thought Chocolate Fire was just your ordinary dessert house with only chocolates on their menu. I'm wrong, not only, they also offer pastas, salads, pastries, and sandwiches! Cool. :D
I like the ambiance of the resto, realaxing and it's really a chill place for everyone. With metal inspired interiors, you're like dining inside a well furnished freezer. lol.
It was past lunch time when we went there, and I was overwhelmed by the bunch of chocolates they offer. Name it, and I think they have all have it! :)
So, here's our order. Sorry, I forgot their names. Hahaha! (Truffles, Ganaches, Mousse)
But this is more of a mini cake, cup cake. lol. :))
Ruru's :
Jack's : Fan of dark chocolates. Haha!
FYI
We also ordered chocolate coated jelly candies. We just wanted to try it. Haha! :pChocolates are a bit pricey, but its all worth it! Not just your ordinary dessert house, chocolates are rich and well made. :) For chocolate lovers out there, be sure to visit Chocolate Fire.
Location:
Chocolate Fire
PDCP Building
Leviste corner Rufino Streets,
Salcedo Village, Makati City








No comments:
Post a Comment