by Ruru Pilapil
Last year when I went to Thailand, I get to watch movie trailers from one of their local channels there. And this one Thai movie, First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love) caught my attention. From then on, I put it on my list of movies to watch. Haha! Since it's a Thai film, I will be needing subtitles to fully understand it. And I know it'll take time to find one. Haha!
At last, two nights ago I had the chance to see this film! After a long and stressful day at work, I really look forward to watching movies that can really make me feel good, and it didn't disappoint me. :)
"A young and ordinary highschool girl ( Nam ) has a big crush on a heartthrob senior ( Shone ) at school. To make him see that she exists in his world, the girl tries to improve her physical looks. However, her crush seems not to pay any attention to her... yet."
Watch it! It's cute! Swear! Haha! And the girl really looks like Kim Chiu! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment