Friday, April 8, 2011

Tender Bob's + Bubble Tea

by Ruru Pilapil

I don't know, its really hard for us (fish family) to arrange a simple get together. Maybe its one of the signs that we're getting old, that we're super glued at work and our scheds don't even want to cooperate. Haha! Thank God, last March we made it! A mini get together with my fish family and Yna (Victor's Girlfriend), finally, we (Donna and I) get to meet her. :D

Yna and Victor
We had dinner at Tender Bob's at Shangrila Mall and ordered the ff: all for sharing. :)

We ordered Nacho Chips for appetizer, sorry I wasn't able to take a pic of it we're so busy chitchatting. Haha! :D

I don't know what is this called, but its more like of a stuffed pepper with cheese and some spices inside. :p
This one is my favorite, Baby Back Ribs. Well cooked, and it really tastes good. Yum! :)
Pork Chops:
..and for pasta, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
Dinner was great, good food and friends, what more can you ask for? Hehe! After dinner, we went to Bubble Tea located at San Juan for some refreshment and dessert.
Its my first time at Bubble Tea and I'm so excited to try what's in store for us. From the name of the resto itself, they specialize in milk teas and other cool beverages. Restaurant's ambiance is more like of a froyo house, and they do have this one weird machine that they use as a shaker. I don't know, Victor and I find it really disturbing. Hahaha! :p
I ordered Almond Milk Tea while Donna ordered coffee. Victor and Yna also ordered their own milk teas. :)
That was a very fun night, I'm so happy that I get to see them again. Shared stories, whole night of catching up, hot seats, issues and all. A great night to end the workweek. :) I hope we can do food trips more often, and to Yna, thanks to all your encouraging advice. Hahaha! :) See you soon. Twitter. :p

Anyway, I would just like to share this evolving pictures of the fish family. Haha! How fast time flies. :)
Eastwood City, Libis - Year 2005


Bubble Tea - Year 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment