Yeah, yeah! I know, right? Its been a while. Hahaha!
Hmm.. Don't know how to start. Let me try this... Two months ago.. Yeah!
Hahaha! Labo, going back.. two months ago my CPM friends and I went out for a dinner. This was to celebrate our late friend Chard's birthday and also a mini get together for us. Since Lau got this discounted certs online for Mr. Jones at Greenbelt 5, its a big go for most of us. Haha!
It was one Friday and surely everybody's out for dinner after work. Good thing our offs are early enough to avoid the hassle. Lau, Aldwin, Sam, and Madz were there. Too bad, Angelo asim and Joanne wasn't able to come. Haha!
We ordered the following:
Ceasar's B.L.T. - the most sulit order that we got (sarcastic) Look closer and you'll know why, wth the price of P375. Oha. Hahaha!
Fish n' Chips
U.S. Beef Ribcap "Tapa and Garlic Overload"
Char-Grilled "Greek Style"
After dinner, we took some photos, chit chat and all. :)
They insisted to chill at Central Makati right after dinner and try this one new drink, Heaven and Hell. To be honest, I couldn't even remember what it was made of. Hahaha!
A simple toast for Chard's birthday! We all miss you, Chard.
Confession: The first time I went home really drunk. Thanks for the assist, guys! Hahaha! Wll never try that again! It was one hell of a drink! Hahahaha! :p









No comments:
Post a Comment