by Ruru Pilapil
Night before Chloe left for California, we had a simple dinner at Tender Bob's - Promenade. Chloe's closest friends were there including me, of course. I can't miss this day! Hahaha! So happy that I get to see Oia again after that welcome dinner for Chloe at Eastwood. Tsk tsk.
Chloe, Rich and I arrived at Eastwood early. We strolled and try this one Shawarma house just beside Greenhills Shopping Center. It was good, just enough to feed our hunger while waiting for Oia and Atong. Hehe!
Oia and Atong arrived a bit late, just in time for dinner. We then decided to have dinner at Tender Bob's since Rich was craving for steak that time. Haha!
We ordered the following:
For appetizer, we ordered Calamares and Baked Mussels.
Salad in Vinaigrette. Two thumbs up for this! Oh!
Fully Loaded Burger. As per Oia's special request. Haha!
We also ordered one plate of Pasta good for sharing but I wasn't able to take a picture of it. And lastly, Meat Platter. Composed of Pork Chops, Steaks, Baby Back Ribs, and Chicken.
It was one happy dinner with these guys. :) After dinner, we took some pics outside the resto while deciding on where to have dessert. Haha!
A pic wth my GF's BFs. Hahaha!
And a picture with these lovely ladies. Naks! :p
After all the picture taking, we have decided to grab a dessert at Conti's - Katipunan! Haha! Since it will be easier for us to go there and closer to our homes.
The majority of us had a slice of Mango Bravo.
While Chlo ordered a slice of Sansrival. Pabida! Hahaha!
We stayed there for like only 30 minutes since it was already late and they're about to close. Haha! Of course, didn't miss a chance to have a group pic with these two couples. Hahaha! Err, I hate this! lol. Promise, it will be a triple date next time? Hahaha!
Mixed emotions. On our way home was the hardest part, I really hate good byes. This will mean that it'll take time to see Chloe again. Oh well, we all have no choice, lets just look forward to that day that we'll meet again. And Chloe promised me that we'll hit the beautiful beach of Boracay the next time she come. Until next time, Buddy! xoxo










No comments:
Post a Comment