Just minutes ago, I heard a siren all over Dela Costa Street. I thought it was just a fire truck passing by, I was surprised that it didn't even stop and the siren gets louder and louder. Being curious about it, I went for one of our windows to see what's really happening outside, I saw this one building, located just in front of ours full of smoke and fire trucks parked outside it.

Whoah! It's my first time to see a building burning. I even saw a fireman rappelling from the 6th floor to the ground. I was in shocked, and honestly I'm a bit worried to the people trapped inside that one unit from the 6th floor.
Until I saw this one small banner posted in front of their building:
"WE ARE ON FIRE DRILL"
Fine. Ru, don't panic! LOL
haha nice encounter
ReplyDeleteI did panic a bit, though. LOL
ReplyDelete-Ruru