Monday, November 9, 2009

Long overdue Post- Sango

by Jec Chua

As always, I haven't been posting much for the past days, or weeks I guess. My schedule is really bombarded with lots of stuffs that's why I have no time going online and update you guys. Good thing, my Sunday is free.

Last Monday -a holiday, I still went to work to fulfill my obligations as an analyst. Because of truckloads of issues I encountered finishing my task that day, I was unable to go to the cemetery with my family to visit my Lola. I promise, I'll visit her there when I have the time. Maybe after our Cebu-Bohol trip, I'll make time to bring her flowers.

Anyway, as usual, our team always wants to take a lunch out during holidays so that we wouldn't feel like a total loser just staying glued to our workstations.That day, Nina was very persistent that we should have it at Sango, Rockwell.

Image7794

Image7795
With my new office mate Mela
Sango being a fast food, offered a variety of burgers prepared the Japanese way. I never imagined that my favorite Japanese food Yakiniku could turn into something like what I usually get at Mc Donald's, it being turned into burger patties. I haven't tried it though. I am not a risk taker when it comes to food, I being the "corny" type ordered the traditional burger and fries combo.

hamburger and fries
If you'll ask me about the taste, McDo's burger and fries were way better. The burger served at Sango was nothing but plain ordinary, the presentation was not that great either considering that for this kind of meal I payed, Php150 ++, too pricey (Am I just being Kuripot or what?).

Mela ordered chicken burger, while Clarice tried one of their rice meal, Yakiniku Don. The chicken burger taste plain, and the Yakiniku Don they serve taste amazing, and the price? let's say you could have a General's chicken and Gising gising with rice and drinks at Recipes for what they paid .

Image7801

Image7802
Yakiniku Don and Miso soup
I guess, it's still great to try new stuff. At least i now know how an expensive plain burger taste.lol :p  Is this what they call SOSHAL or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment