Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best friends, forever! :)

by Jec Chua:

I have been posting things about Ashley here on POP lately, let me just say who Ashley is. Ashley is my best friend :) We've been friends ever since our high school days, and it was just so recent that we once again  make time for each other to hang out and rediscover each others' persona, and catch up with everything that had happened to the both of us these past few years we haven't been actively involve in each others' businesses.

Our friendship may not be that perfect, looking back in the past, we've been through a lot of awkward crazy immature experiences brought to us by the pressures of growing up. All of the things in the past are just yesterday's memories. I'm just glad we've found each other again and we're ready to conquer the world and enjoy every second of our lives together!

We once again went out last Sunday for a salon treatment and got our nails polished! We also tried our friend's (Lou-ann's) services on her parlor. Ashley got a hair spa treatment, a foot spa and pedicure. I also availed Lou-Ann's foot-spa and pedicure package.



Lou-Ann's handling Ashley's hair with care.





Enjoying my foot massage.


with Lou-Ann



Our fancy nail colors! Mine as green as candy! :p


I'll see you this weekend BFF. Hugs! :)

1 comment: