by Ruru Pilapil
Yesterday was perfect to celebrate my birthday with two of my closest Thomasian friend, Jec and Kat. We went out for a lunch, my treat ofcourse. We had Lunch at Banana Leaf Asian Cafe - Powerplant Mall at Rockwell Makati.
We ordered the following:
Both food and place was great. :-D
After lunch, we checked on some stuff to see if we could buy something. It's sale at Powerplant but sadly, there's nothing worth buying. Instead, we took the opportunity to have shots from this cute moving Panda displays. Haha. :-P
By the way, I want to Thank Kat and Jec for the cake that they gave me, my favorite Chocolate Caramel Cake from Ms. Polly's. And for Kat who made an effort to go to Galleria before meeting us at Gateway. Thanks, guys! :-P
We went to Robinsons Galleria after Powerplant, we had dessert at Ms.Polly's store (where Kat bought the cake).
And after all the chitchatting while having dessert (Dave, 3G, Super S etc.), we decided to check some store at The Podium. Finally, there's something worth buying, I found two nice shirts from one of the stores at The Podium. Happy. :-D We even saw Rica (PBB) at Top Shop.
I really had a great time with you guys! Cheers! :-D











I love the way we celebrated your birthday. The celebration is very intimate. We can talk about everything...as in everything! haha til the next bday celebrations! I'm next on April :D Happy birthday Ruru :D
ReplyDeleteHow was Rica? HAHAHA. So yun talaga ang tinanong ko. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree. Thanks, Jec! I super had fun bonding with you guys. Wahahahaha. :-D
ReplyDelete-Ruru
Ok naman siya. Ayun, todo shopping. LOL :-P
ReplyDelete-Ruru