Sunday, June 17, 2012

Apples & Almonds

by Jec Chua

I love cupcakes, seriously. I have a sweet tooth. Growing up, my Mom would always get mad at me for overloading sugar intake. One of my favorite desserts is truly cupcakes. I really don't have any personal favorites, its just that any cupcake brings happiness to my taste buds every single bite of it. Surprisingly, when I was given a chance to try out Apples & Almonds take on cupcakes, I can now finally tell you what is my favorite cupcake and that is -anything from Apples & Almonds.

Apples & Almonds

It’s a one-of-kind cupcake masterpiece made with the finest and freshest ingredients for superb tasting experience. It specializes in fruit and dessert cupcake selection, a sumptuous collection of your favorite fruit and dessert in a cupcake form! It also offers premium selection of cupcakes that guarantees a delight in your every bite. (description grabbed from Apples & Almonds facebook page)


Owned and run by Ms. Variane Mejares, this sweets business offers you a variety of flavor to choose from. I get to try few flavors like apple and cinnamon, almond and vanilla and my personal favorite banoffee. And they all taste great! Really, even my Dad who don't usually like sweets gave the cupcakes 2 thumbs up!

What I like best about Apples & Almonds is how they actually tried to elevate the cupcakes to more than just the traditional desserts we got used to. Usually, the cupcakes we have in the market are the same old cupcakes that are topped with overly sweet frostings in different colors but what separate Apples & Almonds from the rest is the way they injected new ideas and concepts when it comes to developing the flavors of their delights transforming our favorite treats like fruits and nuts into our favorite cupcake.


Want to try these tasty delights?

Contact 0917-9826219

Add them on facebook facebook.com/apples.almonds or follow them on twiiter twitter.com/@apples_almonds

Indulge!

*Minimum order of is required & to ensure the high quality of the cupcakes, please observe 2-3 days lead time prior to delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment