Saturday, June 16, 2012

Way back into love

by Jec Chua

And I thought I'll miss listening to Talahib live. Because of some major decisions my Dj and I made about our future, we almost left everything that we love behind. But then again, like what they always say, there's no place like home. We decided to go back and just chase that "dream" where we really belong - HOME. And home won't be the same without your favorite music in the background when you are already in the verge of getting the best of what life can offer and my heart always belong to Talahib and the wonderful music they make. Just like the old days, I went to Conspiracy Bar in Quezon City to see my favorite band perform live once again and WOW they never cease to amaze me.



BE AMAZED TOO!  Want to know more about Talahib? Like https://www.facebook.com/Talahib.Philippines; https://www.facebook.com/talahib.peoplesmusic or if you want to interact with the band members and the other Talahib fans you can join the Talahib music group in Facebook.

Upcoming GIGs:
June 22 thebar@1951 Adriatico St. Malate Manila
June 26 B-side, The Collective Makati  
June 28 Skarlets Jazz Kitchen







No comments:

Post a Comment