Thursday, July 30, 2009

Craving for Chili's

by Jec Chua

My officemate Trixie and I,  were talking about good-"sulit" restaurants we love to dine in. And Chili's is definitely on top of our list for being one of the best diners around. It's relatively affordable knowing that the servings are really huge -enough to stuff two or three people. My favorite on their menu would be their wings over buffalo that is really tasty and it's spiciness is just right for my "spicy-food-hater" taste buds, and of course nothing beats the bottomless tostada chips that they serve, perfect for people who loves to hang-out having a handful of chips on the left hand and ice cold mug of beer on the right! So SULIT!
The last time I ate at Chili's was during Hans' birthday treat, that's on Chili's Greenhills branch. Here's a preview of what we have ordered.

hans-bday-treat-66
Warm and crispy tostada chips with flavorful salsa
hans-bday-treat-61

hans-bday-treat-71

hans-bday-treat-68

The pictures are making me crave, more and more! Lol. ;)

I don't know when will be the next Chili's day for me (Ruru kain tayo ulit dun!), but for the mean time I'll settle for Ray & Pete's, an equally good restaurant just like Chili's. Me and my office friends are planning to have our next lunch out there. I'll post something about it next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment