![]() |
After mag-grocery, naisipan kong magpagupit. We went to Jimmy Lu Salon at Cubao near Gateway. It's a salon where my mom and I used to have our haircuts done, since when I was in College pa, I guess. The owner of the salon is also a family friend, so loyal lang kami.
Mohawk, my new haircut. I already tried having this kind of hairstyle before, nung College to be specific. At ngayon, naisipan ko ulit na magpa-Mohawk. Wala lang. Trip lang. Not sure kung puwede 'to sa office, pero ok lang. Tapos na eh, as if may magagawa pa sila.
Right after the salon, we went to Robinsons MetroEast. Mom is craving for Pizza. So we had dinner at Pizza Hut, my treat (so, gumastos din ako). Pero ok lang, bonding time with mom..happy naman. I even saw Vic (my hs kada) sa mall, loitering.
*I was waiting for someone to text me today, pero wala. Hmmm..bahala ka nga. Naglaho. 'di nagparamdam. (one of my emo moments..masanay na. Hehe)

Hmmm...I'm wondering from whom text are you waiting for Ruru? Hmp! You and your emo moments! hehe -Jec
ReplyDeletehaha..secret..I'll make kuwento soon. :p -Ruru
ReplyDelete