Monday, July 27, 2009

Swish at Mall Of Asia

by Ruru Pilapil

Swish with Ryan Agoncillo
Swish with Ryan Agoncillo
July 26, 2009. Sunday.

Mary and I went to SM Mall of Asia for the launching of their new product, Swish Mouthwash - an Alcohol Free Mouthwash. The event is not that big, but I can say that it was a success. With Ryan Agoncillo as their product endorser, I'm sure this is something!

"It's alcohol-free, but the a kick of mint that leaves you with long lasting fresh breath!

Switch to Swish. Don't be the last to Swish!"

Andaming tao, kahit mga bata nakikipagsiksikan para lang makapagpa-picture kay Ryan. Haha. Mga Pinoy nga naman. Maririnig mo na lang: "Andyan yung asawa ni Juday!", "Ang swerte naman ni Juday". Puro Juday, haha. Naaliw lang akong panoorin ang mga tao kung pano nila pagkaguluhan ang isang artista.

Effective naman si Ryan na product endorser, bilang madami naman ang bumili ng mouthwash after ng event.

Congrats to my best friend Mary. Cheers! :) wala bang free sample dyan? haha.

5 comments:

  1. Hi.. I wonder who's the Philippine distributor of Swish mouthwash? I cannot find it in pareng google. I hope you could help me with this. thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! It's Innovitelle Inc., a subsidiary of UNILAB. :)
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a user of swish dati ibang brand ako ngayon dahil cute ang commercial dahil si ryan agoncillo hahah nag swish n ko astig "lamig sa bibig" don't be a last to swish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Cool. Thanks for dropping by.
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete
  5. who's the manufacturer or distributor of swish?

    ReplyDelete