Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love the Swatch Skin Series

by Jec Chua

I am not that into the luxurious stuffs -really. I don't fancy high karat diamond rings, elegant necklaces, or the like, I don't even wear earrings ( well sometimes I do, when necessary), but if there's one thing I would love to be addicted with when it comes to accessories, a wrist watch is more than enough for me.

If possible, I will buy Rolex, Bulgari watches and all the other expensive portable time telling gadgets you can find across the globe, but since it's not, I would probably settle for something that is equally beautiful, versatile, durable and cool, yet relatively cheaper, but still not an inferior good. I would love to have the new Swatch Skin collection!

on my wish list
On My Wish List
I already have a Swatch Skin wrist watch that is in silver metallic bracelet with precious stones on it, same as the one in the picture above (the largest watch in the image)I have it since I was 19, and until now, I still use it as my "everyday" ready to go accessory, matching any of my outfits. And for the longest time, swatch have proven to me that they truly produce quality products from quality materials. I still have the same batteries on, since the time we bought it, and the best of all, it has overcome all types of triumph in a watch's life, -surviving high drop falls, all wet scenarios, heavy rains, stroking heat, and painful scratches, yet people would often ask if it's brand new, because nothings changed at all from day one (except from few scratches, which is inevitable to avoid esp. when you use it every single day). And the other wonderful thing about it is it's  elegant look , that is perfect to match people's preferences, just like mine. So after 4 years of being emotionally and physically attached to my favorite wrist watch, I have decided to buy a new one, to accompany my beloved property and to have another memorable experience with a SWATCH WATCH.

I'll get another Swatch Skin, maybe next week. I am really excited!

 Photo from: store.swatch.com/skin

No comments:

Post a Comment