Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rockwell's Urban Bazaar

by Ruru Pilapil

Last Saturday, Jec and I went mall hopping in search for that special shoes that we saw last Friday night. And unfortunately, those shoes are nowhere to be found. :-( We went to Shang Mall and Powerplant still hoping that we can find one. Haha. Can you feel how desperate we are? I am? :lol:

And to brighten up our day, we decided to chill out at this one crepe house at Powerplant.

Crepes and Cream.

We both ordered sweet crepes. :-P

Jec's crepe

Mango with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and caramel syrup

Ruru's crepe

Banana with Almond flakes, pistachio ice cream, and caramel syrup.

Wonderful desserts, enough to make our day. :-D

After having snack, we went outside Powerplant Mall to visit Rockwell's Urban Bazaar. And good thing Kuya Dj's band is also there to entertain and attract shoppers which for me definitely did a good job. :-D

Job well done. And I must say, they really sound good. :-D

And while listening to the band, we can't help but take pictures of ourselves, you know, camwhoring moments with Jec. Haha. 8-)


And on a paparazzi note, see who's at our back while randomly taking these wacky pics. :roll:


This was a perfect day for us to bond. Haha. :-D


After the event, we were invited by Kuya Dj's friends to join them have pizza at Boni High. Jevy's treat, thanks for the ride and dinner, man. :-D Jec and I both had fun, 'til next time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment