Another Fro-Yo trippings. I guess Fridays will always be a day for us (Jec and I) to unwind from a week of stressful work. It's the usual, "may lakad ka after work? Tara! Gala tayo..". Hehe. :-D Strolling around the mall, trying different restos are enough to recharge us. :lol:
This time, we're so excited to try this newly opened Fro-Yo house at Glorietta 4. It was recommended to Jec by Trixie. :-D Tutti Frutti.
For Tutti Frutti, its a self service fro-yo house:
First, choose what flavored fro-yo you want.
Second, choose your toppings.
Third, Go to the cashier, and they will weigh your fro-yo. P20 per oz.
I ordered:
Taro flavored Fro-yo, with Kiwi and Almond bits for toppings.
Jec's fro-yo:
Chocolate flavored froyo, with choco powder and mallows for toppings.
It tastes more like of an Ice cream, just enough to cool you down from this season's heat. :-P
After having fro-yo, we strolled around Glorietta 5 and saw this one band performing. We're not that familiar with the members of the band until one introduces them - Electromaniacs. Jec and I are amazed knowing that one of its member is Mr. Tonyboy Cojuangco. Cool, huh?!
8-)






No comments:
Post a Comment