Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fine - Tiago Iorc

by Ruru Pilapil

Fine. I think I'm now a fan. Haha! Heard this song on the last episode of Personal Taste and it just can't get off my mind. Lol. I'm not a fan of Tiago Iorc, I'm a fan of his song, and a certified fan of Korean dramas. Haha! Remember me posting some entry related to Sandara Park and Sungmin's version of Falling Slowly? Haha. Never mind.

While browsing videos over Youtube, I found this one Korean drama entitled Personal Taste. I really don't have any idea on what's this all about. I started watching the first video and found out that one of the actor (lead actor) is Lee Min Ho, the one who portrayed Gu Jun Pyo on Boys over flowers. And the second video, and then I'm hooked. :|

Here's Personal Taste Synopsis. Source: http://www.koreanmovie.com/Personal_Taste_kd364/

Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become a roommate to his female friend, Park Kae In. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn’t stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?

I never thought I can finish a series just watching it only over Youtube. Good thing all episodes are complete and with subtitles too. For that, I would like to thank venera95 for uploading all the videos. Hehe. :-D And lastly, I envy Jeon Jin Ho's cardigans and shoes...

I also miss having Kae In in my life... Lol. :roll:

Kamsahamnida! ;-)

Enough for that, here's the song by Tiago Iorc...
Fine - Tiago Iorc

He's never been lonely
She takes his hand and all his troubles step aside
He's never felt like this before,
But he'd like to try
'Let Yourself in', it's all he's thinking about
'Let Yourself in', now he's singing out loud

I'm feeling like my life has just begun
And I'm feeling fine
I fell so alive, singin'
I'm feeling like my life has just begun
And I'm feeling fine
So fine, fine, fine

She lightens up his morning
All of his plans seem so damn easy to decide
It's not about just feeling lonely
It's more, just give it a try
'Let Yourself in', it's all he's thinking about
'Let Yourself in', now he's singing out loud

I'm feeling like my life has just begun
And I'm feeling fine
I fell so alive, singin'
I'm feeling like my life has just begun
And I'm feeling fine
So fine, fine, fine

I can't wait to find my way home
I can't wait to get to start
It will not be done, until it's all begun

No comments:

Post a Comment