I basically spent my last day at Bangkok enjoying the hotel facilities and shopping! Since my flight was on the evening that same day, I have the whole day to prepare and pack my things. I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, went down to the hotel pool and spent an hour swimming. The hotel where I stayed have one of the nicest pool, though its not that big like pools from the big hotels, its cleanliness and its relaxing ambiance was just enough for me. :-)
Exactly 9:00 am I went back to my hotel room, took a shower and prepare packing my things. I'm planning to check out at 12:00 in the afternoon so I have to be all set by then. After check out, I left my things on the hotel lobby and went out to go to the nearest mall. Pratunam, where Pratunam Mall and Platinum Fashion mall are located, just a boat ride away from the hotel where I stayed.
I went to Nana Pier to ride a boat going to Pratunam. The boat ride experience was a bit odd, the boat doesn't have any door or stairs to step on to, all you have to do is hop inside the boat when it arrives, take note, they won't wait for you that long so better be alert and prepare yourself of what could have happened if you failed on hopping inside the boat on time. Whew! Lol. :lol:
Went to Platinum Fashion Mall. Stroll. Bought some shirts and other funky stuff. And since its already lunch time by the time I got there, I went to the mall's food court and grabbed something to eat.
Sorry, I forgot what its called. But its more of a crispy pork with something something. Haha!
I find their food court very organized. First you have to exchange your bills on the coupon booths found on that same floor, they use a standard card to purchase food. All are purchased through swiping! Haha! :-D
While strolling around, I saw some cute stuff... ;-)
USB Port
![]() |
After shopping I went back to the hotel to pick up my things and leave. I rented a hotel cab going to the airport, it costs 500 baht. Yah, its a bit expensive but to save me from all the hassle of waiting, and carrying all the luggages, I guess its just fine.
At Suvarnabhumi Airport
Look at this one watch I bought at Platinum! Haha!
I checked in at around 9:00pm, then to the immigration. I had a hard time going through the process since Suvarnabhumi Airport was too crowded that time. Maybe because its one of the busiest airport in the world. Haggard. 8O
After checking in and passing through the immigration I'm now ready to go back to Manila.
Oh, I will miss Bangkok... I'll be back, for sure! :-D













No comments:
Post a Comment