by Jec Chua
Everything, it was destiny.
I never thought we'll ever cross paths again, not in this lifetime. I thought I already lost him 8 years ago, and never had I imagine that , -that awkward second encounter would lead to something as beautiful as what we are having right now.
He didn't even make the effort of saying a simple hello when he passed by me. I knew he wouldn't. If he's the same person I know years way back, he would never make the first move of acknowledging someone he knows, its his nature. That's why I was really surprised when he admittedly said he likes me after a few months of regularly seeing each other.
"I like you." How could he possibly like me.I am not the type I know he would usually fall for. But then again looking at all the things we've been through together as friends, maybe he saw enough reasons to fall for this talkative girl, who never ran out of stories that would always make him amused and happy.
Sent through SMS.
March 26, 2010
Sender: Dj Roberto
Thank you for making me happy. Everytime I'm with you, I tend to forget all my problems. I wish to be with you, always.
HIStory
I love his sneaky tactics getting to me. He used his band. He consistently invited me to his gigs, and he wouldn't take no for an answer.
He used his knowledge in Interior Design, he went straight to my sister who used to be his classmate in college, offering help, gaining her trust and friendship.
He befriended my brother, who was never really that friendly with my guy friends.
He came closer to my family, attended the church, visited me almost everyday, and made the best effort of making his self feel comfortable being part of a family that is far from what he usually know.
Photo taken with my family after our Sunday worship. Every one is in shade of black and white, see who's the outcast. :)
Photo taken by Ashley on Maundy Thursday 2010. Noticed the big SOON sign at the back. Dj invited me to hang out with his friend Domeng to make holy week a little less boring. Few days after we officially became a couple.
The guy, took the chance of holding my hands and kissed me on the cheek when he says goodbye. Then feel guilty after doing that 'cause he forgot to ask if it would be okay if he'll do that.
This guy, tried his luck if he'll pass the taste of my closest friend (Ruel, my blog partner), and luckily he did.He met my friends and get along with them.
Ruru, Domeng and Dj.Photo taken at Cubao Expo, during one of our fun Friday Sessions at Mogwai.
UAAP Cheer-dance competition with Wilson, kat and Marco.
Bonding session with my cousins' Chia-er and Allen.
Daraitan with HAMOG Mountaineers.
"I love you, Jec". Those words made my heart melt for a second. I don't even know what to say in celebration.This person whom whole heartedly made his best effort of getting into my heart deserves more than just I love you back. And now I am trying my best effort to show him how I really feel about him. I never thought that I could love someone this way, and I never imagined that someone would love me the way that he does.
OUR story
We are nearing our half-year mark as a couple. 6 months, six beautiful months together. I can't ask for more. For every memory we shared, in good times, and not so good times, we held hands, tapped shoulders, exchanged wonderful words, discovered each other more and more, became friends, became good friends, and my most favorite part of the story... we were in love, still in love and will always be in love. We know, this is how our destiny is written. It started in two separate wonderfully written book now compiled as one, for a happily ever after ending.









No comments:
Post a Comment