Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SSB II (Saturday S Bonding)

by Ruru Pilapil

As what I've said, I've been hanging around with this peeps for the past days and weeks, can't elaborate more. Here are some pics. Haha! :-P

September 4, 2010. Saturday

While waiting for Hans at the lobby of his condo, Donna and I took some pics of our funky blue shoes.

Aren't they cute? lol. 8-)


Ruru the HighSchool boy. Hahaha! ;-)


Bev's bloody red nails taken while having lunch at Reyes Barbecue - UST Carpark.


Bonding with the rest of the gang at the UST Botanical Garden. :-)


Phey's pasalubong fresh na fresh from Indonesia. :-D


And the traditional coffee bonding at  Starbucks - Pacific Suites, Dapitan.


September 11, 2010. Saturday.

At our official tambayan. :-)


Picture picture at UST Lover's Lane. Haha!


After UST, we went to Trinoma for dinner - North Park.

We ordered the following:





Coffee Bonding - Coffee Bean, Trinoma. Bevs' treat! Thanks, Madam! Hahaha! :-P


September 18-19 2010.

One weekend. We're one big happy family! :lol:


No comments:

Post a Comment