Saturday, February 19, 2011

Behind the scene: Talahib

I accompanied Dj to their photo shoot 2 weeks ago. I kinda' served as their behind the scene photographer.
It was really fun. And regarding the profile that I'm writing for their band, I already finished it. It just need some adjustments and editing. I need some volunteers, calling proof readers feel free to contact me hehe  :)

Here's some pictures that I took using my new GE X5 Camera.

 JC and Pao, working hard.
 This is their favorite spot.
 Pose with the boyfriend.
 Photographer Tem trying to look for the best shot.
 Ate Ellen and Muffet providing moral support.
 Smile pretty for the camera.
 One of the sweetest couples I know.
 Thanks for this surprising shot JC.
 My boyfriend needs some major modeling lessons, Ruru can you teach him how to do your poses? hehe


Know more about Talahib on my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment