Four years ago, I was given the chance to build something new.
Something I know I can be proud of... a College Choir!
I can still remember the day I first talked to Anthony (Commerce Chorale's Conductor for the past 4 years; Member of the UST Singers) and offered this challenge, and thank God he did accept it coz he's really doing a great job! Being just an audience during Himig Tomasino, now the College of Commerce already have an official representative during this annual event.
And yes, four years had passed and they are still here. As a founder and a former member of the College of Commerce Chorale, I'm so proud of what they have become.
![]() |
| Commerce Chorale 2010 - 2011 |
So this coming February 19, 2011 please support the Commerce Chorale as they represent the whole College of Commerce and Business Administration to the annual inter collegiate UST Chorale Competition, Himig Tomasino 2011.
One Journey. One Glory.
Keep the fire burning. Commit. This is our year! :)
Back to the first batch of the College of Commerce Chorale: Our batch. Haha! :p
![]() |
| Commerce Chorale 2006 - 2007 |


No comments:
Post a Comment