Friday, February 4, 2011

Wee Nam Kee - Ayala Triangle Gardens

by Ruru Pilapil

CPM's first get together this year. :) Angelo, Cindy, Sam, Madelle, Joanne, Lau, and Aldwin was there. I'm so happy to see them again after months, I think.  Meeting place: Ayala Triangle Gardens after work, for there are many restaurants there to choose from.

We saw this one resto, Wee Nam Kee. Tired from strolling and choosing between restaurants that are there, we've decided to try this one out. Restaurants a bit jam-packed that night but we're willing to wait anyway, and besides Angelo, Sam, and Joanne are still finding their way to Ayala triangle during that time. Haha! :p

I ordered Barbecued Pork Rice.
It was nice. Period. Haha! :p

The next day would be Lau's birthday. Sam bought a nice chocolate cake for her. After dinner, we all had Lau's birthday cake for dessert. We even took pictures of it, its more like of a one day celebration of our birthdays for we barely see and celebrate our birthdays together. Haha!

After Wee Nam Kee, we've decided to go to Central to grab some drinks. We also wanted to make salubong Lau's birthday. Hahaha!



Ruru and Cindy. I haven't seen her for like years. So happy to see her again :)

And to the birthday girl: Happy happy birthday, Lau! Wish you all the best in life. Naks! Haha! Kahit na di mo ko nagreet nung birthday ko, ok lang. lol :))

No comments:

Post a Comment