Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bugsy's Bar - Makati

by Ruru Pilapil

Last February 12, 2010, as a pre celebration for Valentine's Day, my IOI Family went out for Lunch. Its been a tradition for us to celebrate Valentine's Day. I can still remember last year's Valentine celebration, where they organized a mini cocktails in our office bar.

For this year, we decided to have lunch outside the office, where? At Bugsy's Bar. Bugsy's is located at San Agustin Street Makati, near Paseo Center. I can say that the place is cozy, its not that big and it can only accommodate a little number of customers. So make sure that before you go there, reservations are already made.

With its warm ambiance, sosy servers, dark wood interiors, you will surely enjoy your dining experience.

For Appetizer, we ordered Buffalo Wings, for the win! I recommend this one, perfect!

For main course, I ordered:

Southern Fried Pork Chops - Battered pork chops, mashed potatoes, milk gravy

With my IOI Family.

Cheers! :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment