I know, nowadays starting a band has become a fad. We have pouring talents every where. The thing is ,we are now part of the band wagon!
Presenting the CHUAbles.
Band members: on vocals: Poy Chua, lead guitar: Jon Chua, Bass: Jec Chua, Keyboards: Karen Chua, Drums: Bryan Tan (not present on the pictures) Tech team: Allen Chua, Jing Sener, Stage Manager: Daday Chua
Watch out for our album! We'll make it big in the business! hehe
Just kidding. This is a hoax. This band is our church band, less me, Karen, Daday, Allen and Kuya Jing. My brothers are playing for our church's music ministry every sunday together with our other cousins, EJ, Bryan and Tintin. My cousin Karen and I are just posers - we did this for picture purposes only. I don't know how to play Bass. My fingers are as wiggly as a gummy candy to play strings. But it was a fun experience bonding with my cousins. Every sunday, we do have time to bond since we go to the same church together. We believe in that thing called FAMILY SALVATION.
My siblings less Jen: Jon, Daday, Poy and yours truly displaying her brand new hair color.
My brother Jon is in a band for real, they play metal stuff /rock, he's the drummer and I forgot their band name, its extra ordinary. My brother Poy also plays in a band called Hesoyam he's assigned on vocals and lead guitars.



No comments:
Post a Comment