Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Movie

by Ruru Pilapil

Later on that same day, Cha, Kel, and I watched "Valentine's Day" at SM Marikina.

Before the movie, we had dinner first at Burgoo.

We ordered the following:

Seafood Caesar Supreme (my favorite) - The traditional Caesar salad topped with fried calamari, grilled baby prawns, crab meat and parmesan cheese.


Grilled Pork Chops - Two thick but tender pork chops, seasoned with Italian herbs, grilled to perfection.

And to Kel's New Ipod Touch.. naks naman! Merlion!

I find the movie cute, and I'm impressed on how the story of each characters are connected. A must see movie especially in this Love month of the year. I'm a fan of Jessica Biel now, she's so funny! :lol: 5, 6, 7, 8! - Taylor Swift :-D

2 comments:

  1. i love the movie too.. i can't believe i'm following your blogs.. haha! :D go ru! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Oo nga! Thanks, Telly! Nakakatawa si Taylor Swift no? Hahaha. :lol:
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete