by Jec Chua
Haven't seen my fave cousin Karen in a while. We are both busy with our personal lives. Good thing I'm on vacation last week that's why I have the time to go out and visit Karen in Caloocan to catchup. I dragged my beloved boyfriend Dj along with me, I guess he also needs to have close encounters with the other people I love.
My cousins are very warm in accomodating us to their place. They prepared a mouth watering Chicken meal for dinner, and tons of special nachos for our pica pica while we are doing our story telling marathons. Ofcourse I wont forget to mention the over flowing liquor supply. The bar, Tanduay Ice and GPS are pouring in Karen's room. FYI, I don't drink, Karen and Allen don't drink that much too, so Dj took over the responsibility of emptying all the bottles that night, mostly my share. Hehe.
It was a hangover Sunday for us but still, all the stories and picture taking moments (especially the twilight edition poses) we had are all worth the sleep and rest we could have if we just stayed at home.
I love beautiful memories, mostly those I shared with these set of people. Till next time. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment