Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm still here

by Jec Chua

You haven't heard much about me lately. I've been really busy -with work, family, friends, etc. I guess, I'm overworked, tired and all, yet I'm happy. I've never been this happy ever since this year started.

I'm happy that I'll be closing 2009, with memories as great as these. I guess the Cebu-Bohol vacation triggered this feeling. I don't know what feeling it is exactly, but I know, it kicked all the negative loads I have been carrying that now I'm back to my old carefree self again.
Things in my head

My Dad is in Japan right now for work. It's freaking cold out there, and I'm praying that he'll be pretty fine though he's alone. I'm happy that he finally got a new job after more than a year of being part of the huge chunk of the unemployed population. I can feel his sorrow when he was forced to resign. He appeals to be happy in front of us, but I know he's not. I know him and Mama are really overjoyed when Sato-san, my Dad's good Japanese friend helped him find a job in Japan. And seeing his genuine smile after breaking that wonderful news to the whole family made me and my sister Jen really happy.

About my work. I realized that I'm okay with it. I can't discuss it in details here, but I'm staying.

I so love my friends. Every memory turns into gold if I spent it with them. And speaking of Gold, I need a gold mine this December so that I would have the money to buy gifts for these people I call my "intimate friends". haha

"ADIK ka Jec, literal", Tr would often hit me with that line nowadays. What can I do my friend? I can't control it! It's really addicting! But I know, you and Ruru are always here to make me stay in control by force. haha
I promise I'll be active in blogging again once my hectic schedule settle down and be normal again. Bye for now.



2 comments: