This Christmas, I have to say goodbye to the one that really made this year for me - my Sony Cybershot Cam. *sigh* Most of the pics that I post here was shot by this cam. I will miss this, that's for sure! :-(
And also, this Christmas I gave myself an early Christmas present. My new digi, Canon Ixus. I'm thinking of giving it a name, any suggestions? Hehe. I can't wait to take pictures using this, it's no SLR but this is just what I need. I got this just yesterday, still excited while exploring it's features. I'm so happy to have a new cam, it's really something I can't live without, for I'm a certified camwhore. LOL. :-D
Aside from a new Digi, I also bought myself a new LCD monitor and a new Computer Table. Wala lang. I just wanted to upgrade our super old monitor from the Jurassic era. Joke. So there, Merry Christmas to me. A bit broke, but satisfied. :-)
If there is one thing that I will add on my wish list for this Christmas, I'd love to have a 32GB 3rd Gen Ipod Touch. Too bad, budget's not enough. Haha. But... if there is anyone there generous and thoughtful enough to fulfill this dream of mine, I will super appreciate. Will a kiss and a hug is enough to Thank you? tsk tsk. Or... a funky shirt will do. Haha. :-P
Merry Christmas again to everyone!!! :-D




No comments:
Post a Comment