by Jec Chua
Jec wants...
To travel. One out of the country trip and one local trip would be fine :) (Bangkok this year is for sure, for local, Davao?)
To eat a lot (and try new dishes) and gain a little wieght. (little lang)
To sleep more. I'm eyeing to get atleast 6-8 hours of sleep everyday. The longest I get during workdays is 5 hours, so it would be nice to extend an hour or more staying in bed.
To get rid of this irritating eyebags! Haha anyone wants to help me solve this small problem?
To dye my hair.
To wear 2 piece string bikinis! Haha just kidding! :p
To improve my skin! I hate my skin! haha
To spend another Christmas and New year with my current company! Hehe I don't want to be a job hopper anymore :p
To be back in school and pursue law. This has always been my dream since childhood.
To save money!
To see all the best movies for this year. (Ninja Assasin is my fave for 2009)
A new laptop.
A new phone.
A chanel sling bag! Haha
A new pair of chucks.
To take my family to a local trip. All expense paid. (c/o Jen and me hehe)
Love bug to stay! ;p
Lastly to get 100,000 hits for POP!
This is what I got in mind as of the moment. :)
Wee! 2010, don't make me super excited for you!




No comments:
Post a Comment