October 22, Thursday is my sister Jen (a.k.a den), 21st birthday. Gosh, time is flying so fast, I almost forgot that she's no longer the kid who loves to collect weird stuffs and stock them up in her secret drawer. I remember her crying over her "teks" (mini cards) that was almost trashed by our mom when she had a general cleaning over our house, the atmosphere of our place felt like world war III for she was really flaming with anger trying to explain to our mom, that losing her beloved collection means life and death to her.Well maybe Jen has finally grown, and become somebody different,or maybe somebody not far from her old younger self, for she's still weird trapped in her own "anime" like world, eagerly achieving her dreams of having a life different from the rest which is totally impossible. All of those things, -that what makes her special to me and to the rest of the guys that truly loves her. Her crazy "mapangasar" tone as she speaks or her wicked smiles as she teases us, or her out of this world fashion sense or even her strongly founded philosophies in life, makes her a stand out. She wouldn't be Jen, that specially weird Jen with out those traits.That's the Jen we loved for years (or hate sometimes hehe)
![]() |
| my siter Jen. \\m/ |
It's nice to know that my siblings are finally becoming more and more mature, becoming somehow independent in their own little ways as they age. As for me, I'm getting older and older as years pass by and somehow maturing in my own unique way. Now I understand the reason why girls (women) suddenly become hysterical when it comes to age matters.We hate growing a year older! hehe
I love you Jen, despite the imperfections in our crazy sibling relationship (can't take that away), I couldn't ask for more but for you to stay healthy and to wish for you to reach all your dreams that I know you deserve to achieve. CHUAbles hail.
Anyway,change topic.
I was feeling a bit, or maybe overly happy since last night. I can't tell you the exact reason why (it's a BIG SECRET), but to give you a little idea, I somehow confirm something that is really important to me, something that has always been big question mark that I thought would stay forever as that. I know that "the thing" I found out (realized) wouldn't have much impact in my life now (comparative to what it would be if this was revealed during the height of the moment),for everything is different now, the situation and all, me (dominantly my self!), that person involve and even how we feel, but still, it makes me happy to know this, *though it's not explicitly expressed. Don't ask me how did I manage know this is real. I can feel it. Knowing it feels like a breath of fresh air, making me feel special in one way or another, that made me realize that I deserve something as amazingly great as this. But the sad part is, it's over, I'm over it, yet it will always be special. Maybe our "magic" has expired, but the memories -the great memories we shared would always keep the spark of magic we started way back, alive.

No comments:
Post a Comment