Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy birthday, Vic!

by Ruru Pilapil

It's Vic's birthday today! Woohoo! Hahaha. Although we already celebrated his birthday before he left for Canada, we just miss the simple barkada birthday celebration. I can still remember how we celebrated Vic's birthday last year, it was just a simple pizza party at Mary's place, a lot of kwentuhan and tawanan is enough to make us all happy. Or I must say, we just miss Vic. Wala ng barkada service, na-flatan pa ko ng gulong nung binyag ni Jayden! Wahahaha. Susunod na si Cel, sa'yo kasi nagsimula ang sumpa nung Ilocos trip natin. Hehe. :-D



Vic Lester Visitacion
Vic Lester Visitacion
We wish you all the best, Vic. Hope everythings ok there, we're just a call, or text, or ym, or facebook away if you need any help, or if you feel like missing us. Haha. :-) Ingat dyan!

--

Fame

Hmm.. I forgot to post something about our "Fame" movie night out. Last October 7, 2009. Wednesday. Our barkada went to The Podium at Ortigas to watch "Fame", it was the first day of screening. Although we're not complete that time, we all had fun naman. We had dinner at Subway, just beside the Cinema, we're so conscious of the movie sched and we don't wanna be late or miss something. We're just so surprised that no one is inside the Cinema, in short, it felt like we had it reserved for a special screening for us only. Haha. Cool, huh?!
The Podium - Cinema 1
The Podium - Cinema 1
It was a fun night, the movie was bitin. I'm amazed how talented the artists are from that movie, I really did expect a lot. Hehe. That night was at least Vic's last movie date with us and last hatid for now, we gave him a tap and hug, and wished him a safe trip to Canada. Yah, we miss Vic. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment