by Jec Chua
I have always been a good client of Globe ever since, not only me even our whole household is a faithful subscriber of the said network. However, we are starting to be annoyed.
It's been almost 3 months now since we switched to the internet service they are providing, particularly their broadband internet facility, for the promise of good service they have offered us (before we signed in to a 1 year contract) seemed to be very convenient on our part. But no, we thought wrong. The service is really crappy and the time that the connection is off seemed to be longer than the time we do have a connection. I kept calling their customer service hotline almost everyday, and the only answer I get is that they are so sorry for the inconvenience and they will try their best to solve the issue. That's what I get after waiting over the phone for almost 30 minutes under the company of a recorded boring music and crazy advertisement of their products! If this is the best GLOBE can give, maybe this is the time we decide to cut the service and transfer to a competitor that could offer better internet connection, than to just annoy us for not giving what is expected, and the only thing that they can do good is sending us the charge (bill) for the so called service they have given that we never experienced! Also, in the first place we have been tricked by your sales agent just for us to sign up on your contract, selling your product by telling us that the first month of subscription is FREE, that in fact NOT. GRRRR… I am really hating everything about GLOBE.
I am also planning to cut my post paid plan under GLOBE lines. Since my contract will end by January, I will not renew my contract because this event really upsets me. Maybe I am just one good customer who will walk away taking few cents out of your profit, or maybe our household of seven is nothing comparative to the millions of subscribers you have to keep you going, but if you'll continue giving unsatisfactory service like such, you will not just lose me, nor my family members, or even my friends, you'll lose all of your clients who've always believed in what your company can do to improve lives through the power of communication.
I've been hearing a lot of bad testimonials about globe broadband! I'm using smart bro and so far so good! :)
ReplyDelete@vinvin: i super hate globe, super! SMART na tayo!
ReplyDelete@mary: yeah, at first I thought globe was okay, oh well I'll try smart bro and see... GOODBYE GLOBE! thanks for the advice :)
-Jec
smart bro prepaid din me. thinkin' of applying for a plan. pero gastos. lowest is 799, 80hours. unlimited is 1500. hehe.
ReplyDeletesun kaya jec maganda? :D