Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day, what?

by Ruru Pilapil

On this ordinary boring day, where office works are all done. Jec and I spent it chitchatting thru e-mails. We e-mail each other almost everyday, updating ourselves on what's happening in every minute of our lives, real time updating, I must say. This day is such a waste for me, I'm bored, aside from losing my interest on my current job, I'm also pressured to find a new one. It'll come, its just a matter of when. Super bagal ng oras today. *sigh*

Ruru
December, 2008
On the other hand, Jec started our thread today with a quote that she found on some other blog site, and I would like to share this too:

We talk like we know what’s going on but we don’t. We don’t know anything. We’re young and we’re gonna screw up a lot. We’re gonna keep changing our minds, and sometimes our hearts. And through all that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness. -Dawson’s Creek

It was a nice quote, I don't know exactly why I felt something weird after reading this quote. Maybe because, at some point of my life, I met this one. A quote that best describe what I felt that time. When was that? Haha.

Quote day today, huh?

2 comments:

  1. haay.. naluha naman aco dito... still having this "quote". i thought wala... haaay...

    ReplyDelete