I am having a hard time to breathe for the past 2 days...
nothing special, I'm just suffering from mild asthma attacks that's why i have to take a leave from the office to rest. Staying home is really boring!
It's my Mama's birthday today. I won't bother to mention her age because I know she'll be furious if I'll announce it here (peace hehe). I treated them out for a decent lunch in celebration, and my sister Jen voluntarily shelled out the money for the dessert :) October is really the month where in the calendar is really jam packed with birthdays!
14th - my cousin Bryan Tan
22nd - my sister Jenn
25th - my brother Jon
30th - my nephew Nathan Chua and my Mom's birthday.
Happy OCTOBER Birthday fest!
Also, for the nth time I'll be a proud Ninang to another angel, my cousins' Kuya Dhong and Ate Vanj's youngest son, Tyresse. My cousin Chia-er and I were really looking forward to this day (which is actually tomorrow, Saturday October 31,2009) for this is the first time we will be together again after our escapade in UST last month when we finally got our year book. yehey! My Mama and I with the help of my youngest sister Daday went out to find the perfect gift for my cute inaanak.
And unfortunately, though our only mission going to SM Marilao that day was to buy a gift, we spotted nice items along the way that we couldn't resist but to buy. For me, I got a new pair of sandals. I haven't been buying any sandals lately for I already passed the period where in I was really into those strappy things (with or with out the heels), but his one is really pretty so my Mama really convinced me that it's a good catch.
![]() |
| Gray T-strap sandals from Primadonna |

at the end of the day, I'm here again, in front of the PC doing nothing but to surf the net. hehe What a day! :p

No comments:
Post a Comment