Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oliver's Super Sandwiches - Glorietta 3

by Ruru Pilapil

Last October 5, 2009. Monday. Cha and I went to Glorietta to meet Mary. While waiting for Mary, we took the chance to grab something to eat, atleast for dinner.

I ordered Japanese Crabstick California, one of my favorite sandwich ever, oh, fyi, I am a fan of sandwiches and Salads. I can bear eating it for a whole day, weeks, months, years. Haha. :-D
Japanese Crabstick California
Japanese Crabstick California
Cha ordered Ceasar Salad, she's not that hungry at all.

Ceasar Salad
Ceasar Salad
After a few minutes of waiting, Mary arrived. She ordered Roast Chicken Ceasar Salad. What a healthy dinner for the three of us, huh?!

Roast Chicke Ceasar Salad
Roast Chicken Ceasar Salad
Mary is meeting a friend that time, so while waiting, they ordered a slice of Sans Rival from Oliver's for dessert. I love Sans Rival cakes, but that cake didn't pass my taste. It's too sweet for me. *sigh* Sayang.
Sansrival
Sans Rival
Finally, Ehm arrived. And since Ehm haven't had her dinner yet, we went to Glorietta food court to grab some meal for her. While me, still craving for a nice dessert saw this Sylvanas from Beard Papa and bought one. Yum! :-D
Beard Papa's Sylvana
Beard Papa's Sylvana
It was nice seeing Ehm again, that funny, jolly friend of Mary. Haha. Belated happy birthday nga pala, 'te! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment