I woke up 11am in the morning, thinking of where to go and what to do for today. But as I took my breakfast and open the Tele to see what movies are being shown, I came across to this movie at HBO which really caught my attention and glued me to my seat.
21 - "This is a great Film, and I recommend you to watch it."
"21 is a 2008 drama film from Columbia Pictures. It is directed by Australian director Robert Luketic and stars Jim Sturgess, Kevin Spacey, Jacob Pitts, Kate Bosworth, Laurence Fishburne,Aaron Yoo and Liza Lapira. The film is inspired by the true story of the MIT Blackjack Team as told in Bringing Down the House, the best-selling book by Ben Mezrich."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_(2008_film)

So, if you happen to see this fim again on HBO, find time to watch it, it's all worth it. Haha. Not unless if you're not into this kind of movie, ofcourse.
Let me share this morning pic with Rafa, he's just so adorable. Saw him beside my bed, waking me up. Haha. I guess I'm having too much sleep, and he's in the mood to play.
![]() |
| Rafa and Ruru |

No comments:
Post a Comment