Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where have all those good times gone?

 



by Jec Chua

Almost every common-ordinary day felt extra-ordinary,

                                     Spending them all,

By seconds,

Minute by minute,

Time to time,

                                       With you.

 

Felt the     warmth      of the sun in the cold-gloomy after-noon,

Felt the      rain             in the middle of the drought.

Almost all the faces looked surprisingly beautiful,

All of those things felt unexpectedly wonderful,

Being with,

Spending it all with,

Experiencing it all with,

                                       You.

 

Where have all those moments gone?

 

Does all those countless moments spent with you (I cherish),

Have simply waved goodbye along with your young eyes,

Gone with your used to be simple dreams,

And have drown along the sea of people you are now spending the rest of your life with.

 

When will you be back?

 

I will wait.

Now,

          today,

                      tomorrow, and

                                              that day after that day after...

Or maybe I will just age waiting?

til the day I will totally forgot what I am waiting for?

 

*sigh* Where have all those times -these great-good times have gone?

qwzps7



 

Photo credits: http://dancingtothebeatofrain.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment