What: CamSur Adventure
Where: Naga City/ CamSur / Caramoan
When: August 28 to Sept 01, 2009
![]() |
| Miggy Madelle Lau Ruru Kat Sam Aldwin |
Trivia: Naga City is locally known as the "Heart of Bicol", and is the religious and cultural center of the region. Its name comes from the robust narra trees that were abundant in the area before the city was established.
Touchdown: Naga City Airport is about 12km from the city center and is accessibleby many forms of transformation, including bus, van, jeepney and tricycle.
By Day: Spend the day at the world-renowned CamSur Watersports Complex and engage in various water activities. Or go island hopping to see the beautiful Caramoan islands.
By Night: Head to Avenue Square for a night of drinking and musical entertainment. It's a lively place to hang out. Molino Grill and JAQ's are also popular night spots.
Sleep: CamSur Watersports Complex just outside Naga City offers a wide array of accomodations ranging from huts to luxurious villas. www.camsurwatersportscomplex.com
Source: Smile Magazine (Read this on our way back home to Manila via Cebu Pacific)
I'll be sharing our CamSur experience thru my posts, from our trip via Cebu Pacific to Naga, food and restaurants, island hopping, people we met along the way, new found friends, inuman sessions, CWC experience, wakeboarding and almost everything under the sun that I can remember. Haha.
I'll keep you posted. ;-)
I'm already missing CamSur. *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment