It's really heartbreaking to see our fellow kababayans soaking wet with mud and water, freezing cold, hungry, and grieving and suffering from the tragedy that would change their lives , our lives forever. I can't stand watching the news on TV showing how terrible the situation is in Metro Manila that seemed to pretend like a wild river, taking away everything, as it's strong current flow towards its unidentified end-root. All I can do at home is to kneel down and pray for those who have suffered, and to send the big Guy in the sky, my unending thanks for keeping my whole family, and almost all of my love ones -safe from the evil floods brought to us by ONDOY.
![]() |
| Stranded truck @ NLEX, My cousin got this shot using his mobile fone while he got stranded somewhere in Malinta exit |
I just remembered my friends.
I am still worried that until now, i haven't heard anything from my friend Vinvin besides his last text this morning telling me how worst the situation they (with his family) are going through right now. And I suddenly remember the mms he sent me last saturday telling me how scary the scene in front of their house is.
![]() |
| this was the photo sent by Vin |
and WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO UST?
I know, flood is nothing but an ordinary-almost every once in a while event in the Thomasian city, but as ONDOY's powers showed off it's devastating features, it left a remarkable flooding event in UST, that all of us would always remember for it has wiped out our campus, soaking our hundreds of years old buildings and statues into the dirty rain (is it all rain?) water.
![]() |
| A scene at UST's main library (Photo from Facebook) |
Let us all be an instrument used by God to reach out for our brothers and sisters who NEEDS US.
I know, things will be okay in God's time.
Be safe everyone. Be safe Bunny and Vinvin.



No comments:
Post a Comment